GPL - Free
The module is based on the jQuery tutorial "Sliding Boxes and Captions with jQuery" from Sam Dunn.
(http://buildinternet.com/2009/03/sliding-boxes-and-captions-with-jquery/) and implements a simple image gallery allowing to replace with a sliding effect the initial picture by another one on hovering.
It supports multiple uses on the same page or on several pages by defining a unique id for each module.
Module allows to define following settings:
* images folder
* gallery alignment: left or centered
* gallery parameters: width, height and background color ans css, number of rows and number of images per row
* image box parameters: width, height, margin, css
* gallery sliding effect (vertical, horizontal, diagonal, fade and swap) and duration
* max 16 images: images file names (initial, on hovering), url and target
Main demo is based on the images of the Sam Dunn tutorial.
Note: in swap gallery effect mode, take care to not define multiple times the same image file name as base image (the module will always find the hover image associated to the first use of the base image).
V1.0 - 20 March 2011: inital release of J1.5 version
V1.1 - 03 April 20011
- added support for fade an swap effects
V1.2 - 06 April 2011 and V1.2.1 - 07 April 2011
- bug correction on image link with fading effect
V1.2.1 - 12 April 2011
- initial release, functionally equivalent to J1.5 version.
V1.2.2 - 06 May 2011 : important
- bug correction for missing ; on css end statement that could affect on some conditions the left alignment of the image in the image box
V1.2.3 - 13 August 2011
- added module class suffix support on j15
- bug correction for support of multiple module instances on same page in "swap" effect mode
v1.2.4 - 22 March 2012
- bug correction on applying animation duration
v1.2.5 - 22 September 2012
- correction bug picture 16 processing
v1.2.6 - 20 March 2013
- automatic module id assignment
- jQuery 1.8.2 local source
- module css class names adapted to avoid css clashes with bootstrap classes
Please report any problem in the appropriate J1.5 or J2.5/J3.0 forum.