GPL - Free
The module is based on the "Animate a hover with jQuery3 " described in Timothy van Sas tutorial (http://www.incg.nl/blog/2008/hover-block-jquery/) and the Wookmark plugin (http://www.wookmark.com/jquery-plugin) to implement responsivity.
The module allows vertical/horizontal/both sliding or fading animation of an image gallery. On hovering, the image is slided/faded and a teaser text is displayed (title + text).It supports multiple uses on the same page by defining a unique id for each module.
Module allows to define following settings:
* images folder
* tested on FF, IE, Safari, Google Chrome - XHTML 1.0 compliant.
Please note that RTL gallery effects requires imperatively that the image physical sizes for width and height are identical to the dimensions defined for the image in the module parameters.
V1.0 - 12 February 2013
Initial release with same behaviours as the j2.5 version 3.4a but responsive through the use of the wookmark plugin.
V1.1 - 20 March 2013
- bug correction for jQuery load module source (parameter typo)
- module class names prefixed to avoid class name clashes with bootstrap
V1.2 - 25 March 2013
- bug correction for picture url management
V2.0 - 21 April 2013
- possibility to reference a joomla article or k2 item id as target url
- added new box types
- possibility to define custom css at box item level (for instance to obtain rounded box items).
v2.2 : 23 May 2013
- undefined notice removed
- K2 component not found with K2 v2.2.6
Please report any problem in the appropriate J2.5/J3.0 forum.
If you use and like mod_resp_animate_hover, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project. It is not supported or warranted by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.