GPL - Free
Slicebox slider displays a slideshow with running slice effects. It is a responsive image slider Joomla! 2.5/3.0 module based on the Slicebox Revised plugin, the jQuery 3D image slider plugin of Pedro Bothelo from Codrops.Module allows to define following settings:
Demo: see it in action
Implementation notes:- multiple module instances are supported,
- all images must have same physical size and the original image size must have the width of the slider at full module size,
The modernizr library must be loaded and available when the first mod_slicebox_slider module is rendered.
Tested on following free templates:
You need jQuery 1.7.2 version at minimum. Check the page html code to be sure that the jQuery library is loaded once only and with an adequate version.
During testing, I found that some templates (in particulary beez5) badly use css specificity and overrides systematically the slider generic css and therefore template need sometimes slight adaptations.
Do not hesitate to ask for support.
Please report any problem to the support forum but you need imperatively to provide a site live url and template identification.
V1.2: 04 November 2012
- Initial release
V1.3: intermediate version never released
V1.4: 10 November 2012
- correction image glitche when slider was resized during cuboid animation
V1.5 : 10 February 2013
- added support for gallery positionning (left or centered)
- added support for non responsive behaviour (gallery width in % or px)
V1.5.1 : 23 February 2013
- css typo correction
- fixed bug for width management in case of multiinstances on some page
v1.5.2 : 23 May 2013
- removed php undefined notice
v1.5.3 : 25 May 2013
- added possibility to hide control nav arrows as per user request
If you use and like mod_slicebox_slider, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Note:This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project. It is not supported or warranted by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.