GPL - Free
The module is based on the jQuery tutorial "Sliding Boxes and Captions with jQuery" from Sam Dunn.
* image parameters: width, height, margin, image box css
* caption parameters: expanded and collapsed height, background color, caption box css, opacity and sliding effect duration
* readmore link: choice for action on text, icon, caption or image box, readmore text string, icon or text custom css
ChangelogV1.0 - 07 March 2011: inital release of J1.5 version
V1.1 - 10 March 2011:
- Correction of not properly computed readmore icon filepath when site is not installed in root directory.
- Addition of one parameter to define the readmore icon filepath
V1.2 - 20 March 2011
- gallery background bug fix when gallery is left aligned
- now supports 16 pictures as per user request
- Added comments on how to manually compute gallery width
V1.2.1 - 24 march 2011
- Corrected images default parameters (referenced image does not exist in the images module directory)
- added css !important attribute on title, teaser and readmore texts, readmore text has now a red default color to show how to change the readmore color
V1.3 - 24 march 2011
- added multicolored captions support. Now, you can either define a gallery default caption background color or a specific caption background color for each image.
V1.4 - 28 march 2011
: parameters typo corrections: initial release, functionally equivalent to J1.5 version.
V1.4.1 - 12 April 2011
: Bug correction of link url for "read more" picture
V1.4.2 - 27 April 2011:
- bug correction for effect duration
- support of ie9 opacity
V1.4.3 - 03 May 2011
- raw html support for teaser text
- Newline to br tag conversion support for teaser text
V1.4.4 - 06 May 2011
- bug correction for missing ; on css end statement that could affect on some conditions the left alignment of the image in the image box
V 1.4.5 - 06 March 2012
- support for 20 images
- added support for link action on caption or on image box
If you use and like mod_slidingcaptions please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Note: This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project. It is not supported or warranted by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.